3-minute recovery and
Welcome to Cryo
Whole Body Cryo Therapy® is the latest recovery method gaining popularity amongst top athletes and Hollywood celebrities. The Cryo Cabin uses liquid nitrogen to achieve ultra-low temperatures of -120℃ to -196℃ to improve your body’s ability to recover from injury and muscle soreness. Our salon is the first in Japan to introduce the most advanced, American-made Impact Cryo. Experience it at ℃RYO TOKYO®︎ in Azabujuban, Minato-ku.
- Spring campaign
- About reservations
- About our official LINE account
- Now starting Cryo Skin® sessions!
- Inquiries about Cryo Therapy® equipment
- Limited time pair discounts
- Current operating hours
- January operating hours
- Featured in LEON February Issue
- Featured in CUT November Issue
- Featured in Biz Spa Fresh
- Featured in Moby
- EUROBIZ JAPAN May Issue
- May Issue of American Club
- Feature in Tarzan
As the name suggests, Cryo Therapy® literally means “cool therapy.” Originally used as a recovery method for top athletes, this cutting-edge, speedy therapeutic treatment has since also become popular in the beauty industry. Cryo Therapy® improves your blood circulation which in turn increases collagen production, an essential ingredient for slowing the aging process of your skin.
Non-invasive, painless and more reliable than Botox, Cryo Skin®︎ treatments have been shown to naturally destroy fat cells while toning and rejuvenating the skin. In addition to facial treatments, our salon also offers Cryo Slimming, an effective weight loss treatment that reduces body fat and the appearance of cellulite without the need for surgery.
℃RYO TOKYO®︎ is the first salon in Japan to offer the world-leading Celluma Light Therapy treatment. This non-contact therapy uses red light to promote collagen production, thus improving skin health, as well as blue light which reduces the appearance of wrinkles, spots, and other imperfections. Celluma is the most popular LED Light Therapy in the United States and it is rapidly gaining international popularity as the latest skin-beautifying and anti-aging technique. Light Therapy has also been shown to reduce joint pain and, much the same as sunlight, offers a vitamin D boost, improving immunity and mental health. Light Therapy is only available as part of a treatment course.
- “You can burn up to 800 calories in a single session so I’m using Cryo for weight loss.”
- “It helps to speed up recovery from my muscle soreness and injury.”
- “Cryo Therapy® eliminates jet lag.”
- “I use Cryo Therapy® for hangover recovery.”
- “After Cryo Therapy®, I feel more motivated and my mood and mental clarity is greatly improved.”